It’s that time of the year where I’m starting to plan my wardrobe for the new season. I already have a few favourite looks for autumn, and I can’t wait for the “long boots season” to start! Here’s what I’m planning on buying:
- Loads of coloured skinny jeans that will complement my black and dark washed skinny jeans.
- I already have a pair of flat black knee high boots, I’m looking to add a pair of dark brown or black chunky heeled knee high boots to my shoe collection.
- Ankle boots are a must-have. I have a pair of tan ankle boots, I’d like to invest in a pair of versatile black ankle boots.
- If you like to dress up for work (or in my case when I go see clients or work on site), a couple of winter dresses that you can pair with heels / boots / stockings and pumps are much needed.
- Blazers. If your mind is still not made up as to whether or not you need at least one blazer in your wardrobe, take a look here. I already have black, dark blue striped and grey (with leopard print lining) blazers, I’m on the lookout for the perfectly tailored white or blush coloured blazer. Must have one!!
- Scarves. Chunky scarves. They deserve their own blog post don’t you think?
- A new black bag. My poor Nine West bag has been attacked by my pet rabbit who chewed off pieces all over. He’s turning out to be an expensive rabbit…. 😉
- A sheer blouse, preferably in black.
- Another pencil skirt – they’re so versatile.
- A pair of light colored heels, perhaps nude / light grey or tan.
- A black knee length trench coat that can be worn as a dress too.
- Flat ballet pumps, in different colours like plum and navy.
That’s all I can think of for now. I’m pretty sure this list is going to change / grow, but for now I think it’s a good start. What are you planning on buying for your autumn / winter wardrobe? Anything specific that you have to have?